What made you smile today?
Lots of things actually. It was a good morning, but most likely the one thing that made me smile was the fact I’m half way through to the 50,000 mark in my NaNoWriMo novel. I just have to keep plugging away and it’ll be finished before the end of the month.
The entire story of Swift Fox and the Pirates of the Jackai is also posted right here. It’s very, very, very first draft. But, as I said, I’m finding that I’m very much enjoying this experience.
- NaNoWriMo and the Proverbial Butt Kicking (thedailywoman.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Day 13 (ericswett.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 12 – It’s DONE! OH! Story Excerpt! (gwendolynndedanaan.wordpress.com)
- Losing Time a NaNoWriMo Novel (lifesmaze.wordpress.com)
- National Novel Writing Month – Tips That Have Helped Me (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- Flash Friday | NaNoWriMo Week 1 (danasitar.com)
- The End of Week Two of NaNoWriMo (thestoryinme.wordpress.com)