It’s down the stretch now. Eight days left and only 5,000 words to go. I’m gonna write in small bursts throughout the day as I’ll most likely be working late tonight at the office. But 5,000 to go! A real feeling of accomplishment. I’m hoping that by the time November 30 rolls around, I’ll be at 60K or higher.
Also, if I really wanna slack, I only need to write 614 words a day over the next eight days. I’ll probably at least triple that mark.
- Ten days left (taholtorf.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update (chortleatmygirth.wordpress.com)
- I’m a NaNo Rebel (lynnadavidson.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 23: Quick Slap (lemoncity.wordpress.com)
- Word Count (twowritingteachers.wordpress.com)
- #Nanowrimo: The Common Traits of the Successful Writer (writeitforward.wordpress.com)
- National Novel Writing Month… Give it a try (uw20sciencemediaandculture.wordpress.com)
- Pen For Your Thoughts (pothetic.wordpress.com)