It’s only a few days away. And I’m planning on trying to give it a go once again.
I’m giving it a go this year with my super hero group. In a full book titled Five Origins, it will contain five stories which are the origins of the first five heroes to be dubbed The Heroic League.
Britannia – Melanie Cooper is given the opportunity to server her country and be a beacon of hope. But at what cost?
Canadien – Teenager, Jean Pierre Turgeon faces the ultimate struggle. To don the maple leaf and help protect his countrymen against attacks by the terrorist organization called the FLQ.
Free Spirit – Patriotism was never the fore of Regina Morgan-Simms mind. She was always a voodoo priestess, but with her powers, she manages to don the colours of Old Glory to help protect her neighbours in Detroit.
the Mannekin – Wealth and power is meaningless if it’s not used to benefit your neighbours. This was a decision Donelda Stewart came to. But she also realizes with her ability to observe the socialite set, she can actually see just who the real criminals are.
Yellow Jacket – Richard Hargrove had always dreamed of becoming a police officer. But thanks to a medical condition, he was rejected for police work. This didn’t stop him from opening his own private investigation office, finding the use of a moniker helped circumvent acquiring clues for some of his clients.
The year is 1970, the world is moving on and advancing. Imagine a world with super powered humans, those with mystical abilities, and costumed vigilantes. Would the world be a better place? Or would the events of history as we know it still march on?
- Simon & Garfunkle – The Boxer
- The Guess Who – American Woman
- Black Sabbath – Black Sabbath
- Alice Cooper – Mr & Misdemeanor
- Elton John – Take Me To The Pilot
- The Beatles – Let It Be
- Supertramp – It’s A Long Road
- Stevie Wonder – Signed Sealed Delivered
- Aretha Franklin – One Way Ticket
- James Brown – Brother Rapp (Part I & II)
- Black Sabbath – Paranoid
- Led Zepplin – Immigrant Song
- The Doors – Roadhouse Blues
- Jefferson Airplane – Somebody To Love
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen The Rain
- Jackson 5 – ABC
- Diana Ross – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- The Temptations – Ball of Confusion
- Aretha Franklin – Border Song (Holy Moses)
- Free – All Right Now
- Wilson Picket – Sugar, Sugar
- Smokey Robinson and the Miracles – Tears of a Clown